09 January, 2009

2 weeks to go

So if you can believe it. I have exactly two weeks before my flight leaves and I already packed everything. Ha! I can't wait to go. But I also didn't want to worry about fees for my luggage going over the weight of 23 kg or 50 lbs.... I see a lot of good coming from this abroad experience. For one I'm actually going to using the metric system in everyday life and two I'll finally will be learning another culture at first hands experience outside of my country. So the whole point of this post and the ones to come is for my records. More a less an online journal. So anyone can post me if they so choose. I wouldn't mind having some contact from the USA. Despite your busy lives, I hope you guys get some enjoyment out of following up w/ my experiences and show me you do with a comment once in a blue.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...question. If you've packed everything...what do you plan on wearing for the next too weeks? Just curious. ^_~ I had to do my laundry practically the day before I went, just to make sure I had all the possible clean clothes I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i will at least ill try ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy so exciting. I hope you have a great semester!

    ReplyDelete