28 March, 2009

Monseratt

Funny story while pictures upload: In the last post there's a picture in McDonalds with ice cream. Adrian wanted his kit kat which is visible sticking out of the vanilla cone. His came right off the euro menu. My eye zeroed in on the Oreo Mcflurry and I indicated that to Adrian, who decided to pay for this order. Adrian pointed to the euro menu for me to select from, so I told him the fruit and yogurt would be good. He ordered the two from the euro menu and paid. He gave me a sidelong look and pointed to the receipt. "The euro menu turned out to be more for some reason!" I shrugged. It was my first time ordering Mccy Ds outside the US. The register guy got back with our orders and he gave me a knowing smile. I looked at the oreo mcflurry and laughed. Adrian guffawed and joked that I owed him. It was so good and worth the extra euro!

No comments:

Post a Comment